Vajacials + After-Care
A vajacial at Waxx Daat is a 30 minute treatment, which includes a cleanse, mild enzyme exfoliant, ingrown hair extraction, followed by a soothing mask, completed with application of DAAT ELIXIR!
BENEFITS: Targets ingrown hairs, removes dead skin cells through exfoliation, helps to smooth bikini bumps , prevents acne, helps with hyperpigmentation,
BOOKING A VAJACIAL: A Full Vajacial should be booked AFTER a brazilian or bikini full. It is our Waxx Daat recommendation that a vajacial is booked at least 24 hours after the wax to avoid irritation. Should not be booked no more than 7 days after the wax
Alternatives: We do offer a BIKINI Vajacial MASK as an extension of the Brazilian or Bikini Full or Bikini Wax. It’s a soothing hydrating mask that helps to target hyperpigmentation and inflammation of the skin.
Daat Elixir : Daat Elixir is a Non-Comedogenic aftercare oil that hydrates the skin and fights off ingrown hairs. Because all of our ingredients are natural, it is safe for daily use. For best results, use it daily after the shower. Only a dime size amount is necessary.
Alternatives: If you do not have DAAT ELIXIR these are recommended alternatives Hydrocortisone, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, TEA TREE, or Ingrown Concentrate by Fur
DAAT SCRUB: Should be used 2-3 times a week to get rid of dead skin cells and combat ingrown hairs. Apply scrub on wet skin and massage product on the area in circular motions for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly after use.
Alternatives: If you do not have DAAT SCRUB recommended alternatives include Silk Scrub by Fur
DO’s and DON’Ts
- DON’T touch the treated area with unwashed Hands.
- DON’T shave between your appointments.
- DON’T workout less than 24 hours after waxing
- DON’T wear tight clothing immediately after waxing
- DON’T tan or swim the same waxing day
- DO schedule your appointment every 4-6 weeks
- DO wait at least 24 hours before exfoliating
- DO exfoliate 2-3 times a week (be careful not to over exfoliate)
- DO use Elixir daily after the shower to keep your skin hydrated and avoid breakouts, ingrown hairs, and irritation.